Latech Precision Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Introduction of Laser Technology Application
Laser processing technology is a technology that uses the characteristics of interaction between laser beam and material to cut, weld, surface treat, punch, micro-process and identify objects as light source. Laser processing technology is the most widely used traditional field. Laser technology is a comprehensive technology involving many disciplines, such as optics, mechanics, electricity, materials and detection. Traditionally, its research scope can be generally divided into:
1. Laser processing system. It includes laser, light guide system, machine tool, control system and detection system.
2. Laser processing technology. Including laser cutting, laser welding, laser surface treatment, laser drilling, laser marking, laser marking, laser fine-tuning and other processing technologies.
Laser welding: automotive body thick and thin plate, automotive parts, lithium batteries, pacemakers, sealed relays and other sealing devices, as well as a variety of devices that do not allow welding contamination and deformation. At present, YAG laser, CO2 laser and semiconductor pumped laser are used.
Laser Cutting: Cutting of Automotive Industry, Computer, Electrical Shell, Woodcutter Die Industry, Metal Parts and Special Materials, Circular Saw Blades, Acrylic Force, Spring Gasket, Copper Plate for Electronic Machinery Parts under 2mm, Some Metal Mesh Plates, Steel Tubes, Tin-plated Iron Plates, Lead-plated Steel Plates, Phosphorus Bronze, Electro-wood Plates, Thin Aluminum Alloy, Quartz Glass, Silicone Rubber, Alumina Ceramics Below 1mm Titanium alloys used in film, aerospace industry and so on. YAG laser and CO2 laser are used.
Laser marking: It is widely used in all kinds of materials and almost all industries. At present, YAG laser, CO2 laser and semiconductor pumped laser are used.
Laser drilling: Laser drilling is mainly used in aerospace, automobile manufacturing, electronic instruments, chemical industry and other industries. The rapid development of laser drilling mainly reflects that the average output power of YAG laser for drilling has increased from 400 W five years ago to 800 w to 1000 W. At present, the relatively mature application of laser drilling in China is in the production of artificial diamond and natural diamond drawing dies, as well as in the production of gem bearings, aircraft blades, multi-layer printed circuit boards and other industries of clocks, watches and meters. At present, most of the lasers used are YAG laser and CO2 laser, and some excimer lasers, isotope lasers and semiconductor pumped lasers.
Laser heat treatment: widely used in automotive industry, such as cylinder liner, crankshaft, piston ring, commutator, gear and other parts of the heat treatment, but also widely used in aerospace, machine tool industry and other mechanical industries. The application of laser heat treatment in China is much wider than that in other countries. At present, most of the lasers used are YAG lasers and CO2 lasers.
Laser Rapid Prototyping: The combination of laser processing technology and computer numerical control technology and flexible manufacturing technology. It is mostly used in mould and model industry. At present, most of the lasers used are YAG laser and CO2 laser.
Laser coating: widely used in aerospace, die and electromechanical industry. At present, most of the lasers used are high power YAG laser and CO2 laser.
II. Key Points of Research and Development of Laser Processing Technology and Industry
At prsent, the focus of research and development of laser processing technology and industry can be summarized as follows:
(1) The research of the new generation of industrial lasers is currently in a technological renewal period, which is marked by the development and application of diode-pumped all-solid-state lasers.
(2) The application of laser microfabrication.
(3) Research on the models of high power CO2 and solid state lasers and excimer lasers for laser processing, develop and develop special matching laser processing machine tools, and improve the stable operation cycle of laser products on the production line.
(4) Intelligent processing system, system integration is not only processing itself, but also with real-time detection and feedback processing. With the establishment of expert system, intelligent processing system has become an inevitable trend of development.
(5) Establish the means of measuring the parameters of laser processing equipment and study the method.
(6) Research on laser cutting technology. Secondary development and industrialization of the existing laser cutting system provide 2-3 axis CNC CO2 cutting machine with good performance and low price.
(7) Laser welding technology. Laser welding process and materials, welding process requirements for equipment and welding process parameters monitoring and control technology research, so as to master the welding process of ordinary steel, non-ferrous metal and special steel.
(8) Laser surface treatment technology. CAD/CAM technology, laser surface treatment technology, material properties and laser surface treatment process parameters monitoring and control research are carried out, so that laser surface treatment technology can be applied to production greatly.
(9) Study on laser beam quality and peripheral device. The quality requirements of laser beam, laser beam and processing quality monitoring technology, optical system and processing head design and development are studied.
(10) Develop laser processing technology research, focusing on material surface modification and heat treatment research and application; develop laser rapid prototyping technology application research, broaden the laser application field.
Laser technology is the basis of optoelectronic technology and industry, which will replace and promote traditional electronic information industry.
Knowledge economy plays a leading role in the 21st century, and vigorous development of high and new technology is the inevitable choice to meet the arrival of the era of knowledge economy. At present, the world's industry recognized that the fastest-growing, should