Latech Precision Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
When the laser cutting machine is working, if it breaks down, it is very dangerous. The novice must be trained by professionals to operate independently. According to the experience, 13 details of the safety work of the laser cutting machine are summarized.
1. Comply with the safety operation rules of general cutting machine. Start the laser strictly according to the laser startup procedure.
2. Operators should be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protective articles according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses in accordance with the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser to avoid potential hazards of smoke and steam.
5. Operators should not leave their posts or leave others to be in charge when the equipment starts. If they really need to leave, they should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep fire extinguishers at your fingertips; turn off lasers or shutters when not working; and do not place paper, cloth or other combustibles near unprotected laser beams.
7. When abnormal phenomena are found in the process of processing, the machine should be stopped immediately, and the malfunction should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep laser, bed and surrounding sites clean, orderly and free of oil pollution, and stack workpieces, sheets and wastes according to regulations.
9. When using cylinders, it is necessary to avoid crushing welding wires so as to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of cylinders shall comply with the cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden for cylinders to be exposed to sunlight or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. High-pressure safety regulations should be observed during maintenance. Maintenance should be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures every 40 hours or every week, every 1000 hours or every six months.
11. Start the machine manually in the direction of X and Y at low speed after start-up. Check to confirm if there are any abnormal conditions.
12. After the new workpiece program is input, it should be tested and checked.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, in order to avoid the accident caused by the cutter out of the effective range of travel or two collisions.