Latech Precision Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Matters needing attention
The following points should be noted in the operation of laser cutting machine:
1. Comply with the safety operation rules of general cutting machine. Start the laser, dim the light and test the machine strictly according to the laser start-up procedure.
2. Operators should be trained to be familiar with cutting software, equipment structure and performance, and master the knowledge of operating system.
3. Wear labor protective articles according to the regulations, and wear protective glasses in accordance with the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or cut by laser in order to avoid potential hazards of smoke and vapor.
5. Operators should not leave their posts or leave others to be in charge when the equipment starts. If they really need to leave, they should stop or cut off the power switch.
6. When abnormal phenomena are found in the process of processing, the machine should be stopped immediately, and the malfunction should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
7. Keep fire extinguishers at your fingertips; turn off lasers or shutters when not working; and don't place paper, cloth or other combustibles near unprotected laser beams.